This is intended to be a safe and fun environment. This is our responsibility to you, but we need your help too. The following policies are in place to help make sure we create the most fun and safe experience possible for everyone.
1. Please remove all jewelry (including wedding/engagement rings!) and clothing with zippers before participating in class. Double-check! Anything that can get caught on yourself, another person, or the fabric is a danger to you, others, and the equipment.
2. Do NOT practice ANY aerial moves prior to class or after class ends. You are welcome to stretch on your mat without the hammock before class begins or between back-to-back classes. Open Studio is the appropriate time to practice aerial moves you’ve been taught outside of normal instruction.
3. Do NOT do any aerial move during class that is different from what the instructor is teaching. It is a distraction to other students, discourages other students and is disruptive to the instructor’s lesson plan.
4. Do NOT not teach other students new moves or skills or attempt to help another student during class. This is 100% about safety and liability. If the person you are teaching gets hurt or needs help its best if it’s on us, not you!
5. The studio opens 10 minutes before the day/evening classes begin. Please do not arrive any earlier, it is disruptive to instructors trying to open the studio for business and to the classes that are in session.
6. The studio closes 10 minutes after the day/evening classes end. Please respect our instructors’ time and do not linger or stay longer unless you are specifically invited to.
7. We respect your time and want to start class on time. Please respect our time and plan for traffic, weather delays and parking. If you are late you will be asked to leave and be counted as a Late Cancel. We aren’t kidding, it is too disruptive to the class to accommodate late people.
8. We have a 8-hour cancellation policy. If you cancel less than 8-hours before class it will be a Late Cancel. The penalty for Late Cancels and No Shows is $10 if you are an unlimited monthly member or you lose a class if you are on a class package. No exceptions for any reason, please don't ask.
9. All class, package and retail sales are final, no refunds, no exceptions. Monthly memberships can request holds, please review to your contract terms for details.
10. No street shoes in the studio or on the rugs in the lounge. This is especially important in the winter since de-icing salts can damage our flooring.
Thank you for understanding, respecting & cooperating with our policies.