40 Denier Nylon Tricot fabric.The fabric is a low-medium stretch weave, easy to climb, and holds up to 1900lbs. 108in wide x 7 yards long.
All purchases are AS IS, NO REFUNDS, NO EXCEPTIONS.
8 Yards Aerial Fabric - Purple
- You can wash your hammock as often as you want. It is a polyester Tricot fabric and extremely durable.
- To wash your hammock, untie the knots and remove the rings. Wash by hand or in a washing machine that does not have an agitator. Use Woolite or any other gentle detergent in cold water. Recommend permanent press or gentle cycle. Extra water or rinse recommended to remove odor.
- Do not use stain removers or fabric softener.
- Dry alone in a dryer at low or medium temperature.
- After drying, carefully inspect the fabric for snags, holes or other damage. Small holes or runs may eventually occur, the hammock can still be used but watch carefully to be sure it’s not getting worse. We recommend taking photos when you see damage using objects like coins to keep track of the size.
- Keep your hammock out of the sun to avoid fading.
Use of our products is at your own risk. No aerial act, rehearsal, training, or performance should be undertaken without the consult of a professional aerial coach for instruction, and professional rigger for installation. By purchasing this product you are assuming all responsibility for your own safety. You must routinely inspect your rigging and your fabric for any wear, tear, which can occur after repeated use. Small tears may be sewn closed without affecting the fabrics integrity, but we recommend replacing torn fabric immediately. We do not advise using fabric that is compromised in any way from its original condition.